So as you know, I haven't written really anything. But I did come up with a few sentences that I actually took from some other things I've done. These sentences I like WAY like and I want to try to form a story around them.
So, here are the sentences. They have to relation to each other. But tell me which ones you like and which ones sound interesting.....which ones are powerful.
1.) I didn't know whether to love them or hate them.
2.) I coiled my hands into fists, ignoring my sweaty palms.
3.) Her face mirrored bitter sadness. I could only guess why.
4.) She looks so weak. So vulnerable.
5.)...anger bursting my veins. I hoped he went to hell. I hoped he burned forever.
6.) It took a second for that to sink in. And when it did, I felt like crying. Happy tears. So, I let them flood my eyes.
7.) A strangled laugh escaped my mouth.
8.) We both rolled several feet, our legs twisted together, from the sudden impact.
9.) For the millionth time that night, I felt my face go red.
10.) I shook my head, butterflies hatching inside me. What was he talking about?
11.) He said the words slowly, unsure of himself.
12.)....my heart starting to thud so hard, I was sure it was going to fly right out of me.
13.) The ocean was cold and gray looking that day, thick clouds, dark and heavy with un-shed rain, hung low.....
14.) For the sake of my sanity.
15.) He didn't show surprisment that I was speaking to him in a calm civil tone.
16.) Those pale blue eyes that burned with hatred for me. Hatred I felt toward him also reflected. He knew I hated him.
17.) He was wide eyed, pale, nauseous looking. He knew. He had figured it out.
18.) My heart sank, heavy and hard. Worn out.
19.) The both usually kept what they feeling locked inside, a hidden treasure.
That's all of them...I really wanted to get something on here, ya know? So tell what u think! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are ALL good but I definately have 2 favorites that stood out for me.... #7 and #19!!! I like them both because they were both vivid, powerful descriptions that make you want to know more! They were awesome! :D:D You are a really good writer!
ReplyDeleteBFFEAA!
Aww, thanks! I LOVE number 19 too! But I also like 16 for some reason...:)
ReplyDeleteYeah... number 16 is really good too, now that you mention it! :D
ReplyDeleteNumber 3 and number 4 sound really interesting and make me want to know more. Now, number 16 is powerful - invoking an image in my mind. All really impressive!
ReplyDelete